Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day 241 of My Spiritual Life Journey: 





πŸŒ€
A Valued TreasureπŸŒ€

"Do not cast your pearls to swine." (Matthew 7:6)
We are in this world but not of this world. We are passing through and this is not meant to be our final destination.
I know this girl that grew up longing to be a part of this world. She wanted to blend in and be like others. Growing up she saw her friends be sought after and she longed for that as well. Little did she know God was protecting her heart, saving her and teaching her not to cast her pearls to swine.
This girl was me. I look back at my younger self before age 21 and I was proud of her. She worked to not throw her pearls to swine. In my 20's I chose to go with the ways of the world and ignore gods precious teachings. 
I had to experience things of the world in order to NOW share the value of knowing ones own worth. We are all special gems and we should just wait as God has something very special aligned, all we must do is trust him and be very very patient. 

The Challenge:
There really is great blessing in waiting for that perfect Match! Think of yourself as a valued treasure and do not let just anyone take from your treasure. Share your treasure with the one who is invested for life.

Follow Lea Michelle on Facebook: 

No comments:

Post a Comment