Sunday, July 12, 2020

A neighbors last day

About a year ago I had a premonition! I could see an ambulance and a red fire truck pull up to my neighbors house. After I had the vision I immediately ran over to my neighbors house to make sure he was okay! I felt very pulled to talk with them and make sure he was okay.

Just a month ago the little boy down the street told us that the fire truck and ambulance came to Richards house that morning! I immediately paused! He even showed me a video he took of the trucks and it was the vision I had seen a year prior.

Richard and his wife are atheist and I have been drawn in a few times to share with them about God. Two days ago his wife called to tell me that Richard had died in the hospital. She went on to say that he died an atheist and won’t be having a funeral.

I’ve been feeling like such a failure to the kingdom of heaven lately and this news did not help the symptoms. I felt like a failed God once again! He had given me a mission and I failed the mission to show Richard the way. Yesterday one of my neighbors came over to my house. She told me that she knew of the work that I was lead to and she reassured me that we never know if Richard spoke to God right before he passed. I immediately started crying! I told her that  I feel I failed him! Then she reminded me that it’s Jesus job to save people not mine. I felt this was a message from God telling me it’s going to be okay!

Richard was a sweet old man! One time he watched my babies when I had an emergency, another time he fixed our fence when I couldn’t get it to lock! He was always looking to help people and he kept a good watch on our house! Richard we will miss you and I pray you got to meet God! I pray you allowed God to love you even if it was in the moment of your very last breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment