Friday, September 4, 2020

Pressing On ....

In life there will be times when we fall. After all the BLM chaos my soul took a major hit this summer! I felt so much pain and sorrow for the entire situation. I lost many friendships with ministry people I loved and adorned and still love and adore!  I was convicted of things people don’t see yet and I had to stay true to that conviction. No easy thing! The pain I felt caused me to start to head in the wrong direction and unfortunately I made some unwise choices. The pain I was feeling was just too much for me to handle. If you follow me you know I am a deeply emotion filled human. My husband has been so patient, forgiving and loving of me as I work to fight off these major spiritual attacks on my soul. 

Today, I am happy to say I think I overcame a great mountain this summer! When we fall the only thing we can do as Followers of Christ is to stand back up and PRESS ON! Tomorrow is the anniversary of me giving my life to Christ 5 years ago! I’m not perfect and God knows I make mistakes but I do know this is the right road and I do know he loves me despite my flaws. Let us press on! 💜

I must press on Philippians 3:12-14


No comments:

Post a Comment