Saturday, August 31, 2019

An open letter to my Grandma Weaver:

Dear Grandma Weaver,

I asked my sister Jessica recently who lives by you how old you are and she said 90! First of all I want to say Happy Birthday! For some reason my soul said ask and I  knew it was a SPECIAL Birthday to celebrate recently!!!

I just want you to know that I miss you! I wish I had a better relationship with you but for some reason the world always kept us at great distance!....  Which always confused me... I was watching a show recently and the grandma was so close to the grand child. I’ll be honest it made me feel sad because I wish I was close to my 90 year old grandmother who is still walking (driving 😄) and blessing this earth!!

I know you do not fully accept or understand my radical all in Evangelical Life Style but...  just so you know I will always love and miss you! If you want me to come visit I’ll be there but I have felt you want to keep me at a distance! Not sure what is true!? This is my heartbeat and effort to reach you! ❤️

💜
- Although I am constantly advised not to reveal my Christian status....
- Love me or hate me this is WHO I AM!....

                             - Evangelist Lea Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment