Thursday, August 17, 2017

559 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Catching up
For our citizenship is in heaven. Philippians 3:20

I'm feeling very rusty in writing. I took a lot of the summer off from sharing my walk. Just wanted to focus on my family and God alone and I will say I missed this time of sharing. 
My summer was so wonderful. There were so many blessed moments and as predicted grace has truly come over my soul in a great wave. When you take time to cleanse your spirit and really work on the darkest parts there is a renewal of the soul! 
This renewal happens for all in different times. During this time man may look at you and say, "But, you are not happy!" This is satans little scheme. When you have Jesus you have all you need. When you have Jesus you also know dying to the flesh is a constant daily battle! 
Yes, I share about my hard times here but it's my testimony to show how grace wins. I do believe I share about exactly how His grace wins each and every time. That grace may not look enough to man but Gods grace is enough for His chosen children. Even in my hardest of moments I now know I'm saved and that bares all the strength a person needs. 
The Challenge: 

When your saved do you always appear happy to the world or is it more of a consistent internal glow? Since this place is not heaven yes we have Jesus but isn't there still always an unsettled feeling of knowing this place is not our destined home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment