Thursday, August 17, 2017

560 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
Surrendered
And by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

You know when you offer your shirt to someone (so to speak) with a heart felt sorry but it is still not enough?  They want more! What more can we give??  They want revenge! They want BLOOD!

This is when I say, "Sorry, No can do my Lord and savior  (our innocent God) already sacrificed himself and gave His blood for people just like you!"  "That's right He paid your impossible PRICE for me and for us all!"

Okay, okay I didn't say it.... but boy oh boy I wanted to!!  🙏🏻 I pray this lady discovers what peace, grace, compassion and forgiveness really is. In Jesus name I pray Amen!

Rant over....  And back to my glorious day. 😉

The Challenge:
There is great peace in Turing your cheek, giving the shirt off your back and saying sorry to those whom want your blood! There is grace because we know that's all our father asked of us! We were never meant to handle these battles on our own after the cross!  Jesus already did it for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment