Tuesday, March 7, 2017

504 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Be Brave*
Be strong, be brave, be fearless you are.never alone.  Joshua 1:9

Sometimes we must rise up and have no fear in accomplishing a task that can save lives.
Today I drove around to churches to share about our Royal Violets Conferences we have created. As I drove down a very busy street I saw cars swerving around this tire that was right in the middle of the road. I swerved around it too but then the Lord made it clear to me that I needed to remove the tire. I quickly pulled to the side,ran into the middle of a busy intersection, grabbed the tire and put it to the side of the road.
As I was running to my car a man yelled out the window, "That was kind of you." Made me feel good to do unexpected good works, that immediately changed the day of another!
The Challenge:
Are you the one to pass up a challenge which could harm another? Or are you ready to be brave and be apart of real change? Real change is what you were designed to take on!

No comments:

Post a Comment