Thursday, March 2, 2017

503 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Invisible Pain*
In this world you will have trouble but take heart for I have overcome the world.  John 16:33

I do think that there are many Christians who aren't honest about the fact that a walk with Christ can be hard too. Just because one is Christian does not mean they are completely unaffected by pain, sadness and terror of the world. It simply means we know our peace will come if we simply be still. We also have hope because we know of the greater place being prepared called heaven.
I'm feeling very sad about a few occurrences about my church not about to be supportive of my Conferences.. I'm told often I'm doing it wrong but this is me being real. I think those who run churches always need to put on that protective front, important protection, as they need to show their strength.
God put me in this position where I don't have to put on a front. I can share the truth and the truth is this walk is hard but guess what it was hard on Jesus too! So the feelings of discouragement are 100% normal!!!!

Invisible pain is the worst. No bloody wounds, no death, No cards, no balloons, no meals, no one by your bedside feeding you chicken noodle soup. Instead you have to learn to deal with the pains of this world all alone! In the end the only one who knows your suffering is Christ himself! Comfort just in that!
The Challenge:
Christ has endured the pain you have felt and he conquered it! This is the same strength Christ can gift to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment