Thursday, March 30, 2017

506 Days Saved - A walk with Christ
Worship Jesus Not Statues!
Do not have idols or set up an image or sacred stone for yourself. Leviticus 26:1

I actually have a few hours to myself today in the first time in forever! I decided to go get a pedicure. I've been in deep prayer today as I asked for God to come near again and I truly can feel his presence once again.
As the lady was rubbing my feet I prayed for her to myself and then God said ,"I'll make an opportunity for you." I was not sure what opportunity it would be, to be honest, as I don't feel like talking to anyone today. Very introverted lately.
As I went to pay I had forgotten about God making an opportunity but then I looked up and saw these tiny Buddha figurines. I knew God was nudging me. I know I don't have any purple crosses left in my purse but for some reason I had faith there was just one left for this moment. Right there in the front zipper of my purse, which I had looked and had none before, was in fact one purple cross left. I simply laid it in front of the Buddha statues and walked away not saying a word but praying the lord does something great with that cross!
The Challenge:
Never ever be afraid to share. The simplest of nudges can make the greatest change of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment