Tuesday, October 3, 2017

570 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Dangerous Healing Charms*
Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehoods. Revelations 22:15

I see so many candy coated occult kind of practices anymore and it is easy to be coerced in. I wore a stone pendant of an eagle for a long time and although harmless because I was not worshipping it I now will not wear it because I see how things like this loop us into occult type activities. 
I see so many people bringing back crystals (aka- Healing stones) and utilizing crystals as a power, healing and energy source. I even had someone give my son one this summer and I quickly removed them from his hand and explained their dangers. 
The dangers come when people actually believe the rock carries healing energy. God says to not have any other idols beside him. God also calls the items "Magic Art" and warns his people to stay clear from them! Again, Satan candy coats these things and may even make you feel powerful for a time but it's dangerous, falsehoods and God says it is detestable by Him!  
The Challenge: 
There are so many modern day practices which lure people in because people want to feel powerful but beware of these tactics and search the Bible to get your answers! Jesus gifts true power from the kingdom nothing else but Him can! Read Deuteronomy 18:9-12 to gain more wisdom for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment