Saturday, October 28, 2017

576 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
His Vision 
Without Vision ... My people perish proverbs 28:10

We must take time to Be Still and just be in the presence of our God. He will then gift you visions and fill your mind up with His plans for you. 
Today the Lord spoke this over my heart: 
----------
Take off the heavy burdensome coat! With weights in the pockets and darkness that covers. Why choose this? Why be weighed down? 

You don't have to be! 
I didn't design you that way! 

Remove that heavy coat that weighs us down! You and me! So much awaits us if you let go and trust me. I'm always fighting for you my sweet prodigal. 

Keep following my voice!
Avoid distractions! 

Think light! Light all around you! Lots and lots of light! 
The sun is turned on for you. 
Believe me when I say I AM the way! 
----------
The Challenge: 
Take out a pen and begin to write a prophetic letter to yourself. What will God say to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment