Friday, October 20, 2017

573 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Weary*
Come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

I've hit a stumbling place in my walk recently. I've put so much energy into seeking God the last 2 years that I took a break. Not that I've taken a break from God but my life is too busy for God which is no good. This will make us weary. 
I asked my friend Karla this which I posted yesterday: 

"Feeling weary I asked a friend, "But how can this be?" "If we walk with God we aren't suppose to get weary.... Right?" My faithful friend reminded me that God didn't say we won't grow weary but instead He told us that we will grow weary at times but when we do the answer is to go to Him for our rest instead of turning away from Him. Working to find the time to do just that. Thank you Karla." 

The Challenge: 
Make time everyday to pray and put nose in Bible this will not guarantee we won't grow weary because we will but it will guarantee we will be rejuvenated through Jesus eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment