Thursday, November 2, 2017

579 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Seasons- 
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

In this walk something that the Lord is making me aware of is that life is all about different seasons. Nothing ever remains the same for too long. 
I remember once life was all about friends. Parties, events, coffee talk. I always had my calendar booked full of times with friends but then I wondered if I'd ever find my husband. Then there was a season, a short one, when life was all about me and my husband. I miss those lazy days on the couch cuddling with nothing to do but plan where we wanted to eat that night But in that season I wondered if we would have children. Now I'm in a season where no time for friends, no time with my husband but I get lots of time with my kids. Often I think my life seems unbalanced as I miss my friends and miss dinners alone with my husband but then God whispers, "This is just a season so enjoy your time!" "Time with friends and your husband will come back, I assure you, but this time with your babies won't be long, so please just enjoy them!"
The Challenge: 
Yes, it's true seasons change and we will always feel unbalanced somewhere in our lives. We will miss people and moments with others but the one thing that will remain steadfast is God! Depend on God in every season and that's the only place you will find your perfect balance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment