Tuesday, May 2, 2017

520 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*A Light in your Dining Room*
Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens. Daniel 12:3

This am we had the cable man come to fix our satellite. I opened the door tired and well crabby. I was not as courteous as the Lord would have liked me to be but the truth is I have not had great experiences with cable companies in the past. I actually at one point labeled Comcast "The Devil," In my phone.
The cable man's name was Kurt. His light was bright and he quickly brought the light back out of me. There was a quick shift in the atmosphere and I knew the Holy Spirit was present. I took time to hear about how he was saved at 22 and he took time to hear how I was saved at 33. Knowing this is a fellow family member and part of the body of Christ I asked if I could pray over him. Right there in my dining room while children running around us I prayed with him. It was a beautiful moment and I know the Lord will forgive me of my crabby ways.
The Challenge:
When your light feels dim simply take time to look for a brighter light! It may just be right there, in the dining room, wearing a cable man uniform! In that exact moment gift a Purple Cross to symbolize the powerful presence of the Holy Spirit!
#PurpleCrossMission
#GodsAmazinggrace

No comments:

Post a Comment