Tuesday, May 2, 2017

521 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
🖕🏻Ignore the Bird! 🖕🏻
Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Now you do realize that yes the presence of the Holy Spirit is hovering my life but the devil is pissed!
Not only an hour after my bright light named Kurt came to my house, we left to go to the zoo. Driving on the highway I'm not really sure what I did but a man in a truck felt the need to give me "The Bird," also know as the middle finger! "Oh, how lovely I thought!" Then in the same moment it reminded me of the spiritual warfare we are constantly in a shift of. The Holy Spirit was present in my dining room but then Satan was pissed on the highway! It's kinda a crazy house on the place called earth!
The Challenge:
Ignore the evil and praise the good! Satan does not deserve your input, your attention or your time!  But you know who does deserve all of it and will cherish you whole heartedly? Yup.....  ding, ding, ding, ding! Jesus Christ! He's the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment