Tuesday, May 16, 2017

526 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Giving Up*
Surrender yourself to the Lord and wait patiently for him. Psalm 37:7

Last week nothing worked and nothing felt right. Even Saturday we went to a restaurant I've been wanting to go to downtown and it was not only closed but now a dispensary. 
So then we drive to an ice cream shop and the line was too long, we drove to Burger King and it had burnt down. Finally after a long week of nothing going right we sat down at a pizza place and all felt right in the world again. 
I met a lady sitting next to me. I felt like maybe this is why nothing went right so she could proceed to tell me her story of when she died, saw heaven but asked to come back. 
This is what I posted on my wall today: 

I met a lady this weekend who died and saw her body. She desperately wanted to come back! She tried and tried to get back in her body but it wasn't until she completely gave up is when it worked and she came back! Hmmm. Kinda like life.... maybe? 

I gave her a purple cross and we both felt after two tough weeks maybe just maybe we were stopped and slowed down in order to exchange our stories and briefly reboot our spirits for what's about to come! 
The Challenge: 
When we let go and stop being in such great control is this  when God can actually then work for us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment