Monday, June 4, 2018

664 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Salty-
Give all your worries and cares to God because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 NLT

Im feeling salty today. I saw a meme on Facebook today that said, “I don’t give any fucks.” Oh Lord forgive me for using this word but I got to in order to make a point! 
This seems to be a new and popular coined saying these days but it is crass and immature! I see Kim Kardashian use this saying when people tell her to stop posting nude sexy pics for all the world to see. 
Heres the truth! You do care! In fact people who say this care so much they are about to burst with passion Because they care so much! Be honest people! We are made to care! We are designed to care! Honesty will set you free but denial will set you far back! 

Do you think when Jesus came to the earth he said, “Im here, but I don’t give two fucks?” Seriously... Ummm no! He wouldn’t and you know why because he cared so much for all of us he took on the pain and burdens of this world! We are to follow him and yes we are to care too! 
The Challenges
The next time you feel you want to say the coined term, “I don’t give two fucks,” you remember that Jesus would never ever say this to you or anyone. Because he cared you shall care too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment