Friday, June 15, 2018

668 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Fellowship-
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

I’ve been working to start and grow a small network moms group locally. I want this to be a in person group instead of a virtual group. Both have their pluses and minuses. It’s been several months, and now summer, so it has been challenging to grow the group and gain members. Sometimes, I get all prepared to arrive to a location only to have no one show up. Does this get me down? Yes, but today God showed me something sublime. 
Today a woman ive met one other time showed up. We had some great one on one bonding time. I do well working one on one with people anyway. Easier for me to focus. We were able to simply spend time with each other sharing ideas back and forth and releasing some burdens. This is true fellowship! 
The Challenge:
No matter if your felowshipping with one person or 500 in a room God loves to see the work begin. When you follow the spirit you trust he’s leading you to all the right places big, small or non at all he’s got your back, 

No comments:

Post a Comment