Wednesday, June 20, 2018


669 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Burden is light-
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:30

Dear Lord, 

I come to you this evening because I am feeling weak. I’m feeling burnt out and I know you don’t want this for your children. Your promise is that if we come to you our burden will lighten and we will get rest. I’m hoping and praying for just that as I sleep tonight. 
I had a hard time communicating with some people today. When I’m tired I feel almost too weak to carry on conversation. I have a hard time answering lots of questions. This can agitate others. I get overwhelmed and feel satan pokes at my weaknesses. Weaknesses I thought I overcame but then they creep back in. Lord I will trust that anything I was not able to do in your favor today you carried for me in spirit. Our flesh will fail us but if we remain still the Lord fights for us and works to make our path straight again. 
The Challenge: 
Feeling weak? Sit and write a heartfelt letter to God. His burden is light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment