Thursday, June 14, 2018

667 Days Saved -  A Walk with Christ 
-Praise Thee-
Oh lord you are my God I will exhaust you and praise your name. Isaiah 25:1

It’s summertime now and I have been busy coaching some new clients, trying to be a good wife, maintaining our home and raising our children that I’m forgetting to take time alone to pray and reflect with God. This right here is my time with him. He keeps me on that road less traveled. 
So tonight, I took some much needed alone time to pray.  I worked to tap into my soul instead of listening to my racing thoughts and I felt the difference. My soul was almost speaking and then my brain would catch up. My brain has been racing lately thinking about all the things the world needs me to do but tonight my soul said, “Just Praise Thee!” Leading me straight to Isaiah 26:1. Then my deeper soul cried out to the Lord just wanting him to be closer. 
The Challenge: 
Your head may spin with thoughts but go deeper and discover what your inner being is working to say. It takes being calm, quiet and starting with telling the Lord, “I am here.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment