Friday, June 8, 2018

665 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
๐Ÿ’œPurple Cross Mission๐Ÿ’œ
How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news. Ronans 10:15

A few weeks ago me and my mom went to this cute little town called Loveland, Colorado. There is a Christian store there that I’ve been networking with. They have agreed to have my T-shirt line and Childrens book fearless Noah with capes on consignment. 
As I was there dropping off inventory I bought my son a wooden cross necklace and My daughter a beautiful flowered glass little cross she could hold in her hand. 
After we went to that store we strolled the streets and ate at our favorite charming little restaurant. Once we got back into the car my daughter cried because she was missing her cross. I went back into the restaurant and sure enough the waitress had it in her back pocket. It felt strange taking the cross back from this girl. I didn’t want to take it from her.  Luckily I had extra Purple Crosses in my purse and I replaced it! That actually made a big impact. 
The Challenge: 

Always find ways to share about Jesus. He can work miracles in the tiniest of ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment