Monday, September 11, 2017

562 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*For You or God?*
Submit yourselves therefore to God. James 4:7

Today I woke up and the message to me from the Holy Spirit was very clear. Here is what he He reiterated to me. 

In walking with God it's a daily submission of what He needs; NOT what I want for myself! We come into this world selfish so it is a great big learning curve.

Far too often we are concerned with what we feel and what we desire. This is wrong! If we live this way we will go down the wrong road. There are many religions that speak all about improving self but this is not the message our God shares. 

The message our God shares is one of depending upon Him. Digging In daily through prayer and asking Him what He wants of you in that very moment. 

The Challenge: 
When you are questioning a decision be sure to dig deep and ask yourself are you doing it for your own fleshy desires or for God and furthering His kingdom? 

No comments:

Post a Comment