Sunday, September 17, 2017

565 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
God Gives Uniquely 
I do not give to you as the world gives to you. John 14:27

I'm at a place in my walk now where I have truly learned to be more content. Content with my life, where it is and where it's going. You see God promises He does not give to us like the world does. Based upon world standards I may not be showing great success as far a financial gain in the work I have done but honestly non of that matters. 
I am truly doing things that I love and truly trusting God and what His plan is. This is why it's such a relief in walking with the Lord. Handing over everything both successes and failures. Knowing no matter what happens He will provide and be proud we are walking in the spirit and not seeking approval and applause from the world. 
The Challenge. 

Love all parts of your walk! Enjoy the successes as well as the flops! Know God is in control and it does not matter if we rise or fall for it's His will for us no longer our own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment