Wednesday, September 20, 2017

567 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ  
Little Victories 
With God we will gain the victory. Psalm 60:12

I shared yesterday the importance of getting alone time with Jesus. Tonight the Lord said come spend time with me. So I am on a coffee date this eve sipping on a Carmel frappe and spending time with my father. 
This is my favorite time! Alone time with the one and only who can fill me up completely and make my cup runneth over. I'm feeling my energy back. Feeling like I'm in stride and at home in sharing Christ through social media. I know more challenging times will come but we are to celebrate our little victories! My life has changed! I once celebrated victories drinking beers in the bar only to feel depleted the next day! Now I celebrate with Him the one who calls me by name and strengths my walk not tear at it! 
The Challenge: 

Have a victory celebrate with a special treat and alone time in complete awe of our Lord and what He gifts when we follow Him and His teachings! Hallelujah! Victory after victory in Jesus name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment