Monday, May 1, 2017

518 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Kick box*
My soul thirst for God for the living God. Psalm 42:2

The high highs and low lows are swooshing in and out!  Life is going at a very very fast pace which I am enjoying. Finding the busier I am the less I linger a dumb emotional drama.
But yes there is a downfall and that is knowing how to turn down the volume.
We must always remember to thirst for God and to not get too busy we forget him!
Lately, I have so much energy that's coming so easy but knowing when to tame it is not coming as easy. That's when I turn to God! He shows me!
Now that I'm off Zoloft 1 full month now, I'm having to relearn some things. But when I go to God he makes a plan. He's been telling me to run and clear out my house. This has been helping me tame my wild hair energy.  I'm also needing to remember to keep my nose in the Bible and eyes on the cross because this insane amount of energy, the lord gifts, to high energy type people can in deed be used for His glory or for His demise! Why it is so Important to keep thirsty for the Lord!
The Challenge:
Question: Do You Suffer from Low energy?
Solution: Ask the Lord, put nose in Bible and simply accept the quiet season in your life!

Question: Do You Have too much Energy?
Solution: Ask the Lord, put nose in Bible and............ Kickbox!!!   💪🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment