Monday, May 1, 2017

519 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
What is success in God's eyes?
Walk humbly. Micah 5:8

Today, I launchef my children's book and not one order.... yet. Starting to see just how challenging this artist/ author thing is. Something I would have never had the courage to do without the Lord leading me up the hill! I've poured my heart into this ministry and truth... drained a few bank accounts. I once told my friend I just need more money to boot this new career. She then told me if I was not a starving artist I wouldnt have anything to write or draw about. Hmmmm Well,   this is very true...  God keeps us humble on purpose!

Success:
First trust God, second believe in yourself and third know God will find you at least 12 who support and stand by you no matter what! 12 is all Jesus needed, so you don't need many to have success in God's eyes! Worldly success calculated by a number in a bank account does NOT equal the success God is looking for!!

The Challenge:
In your opinion what is success in God's eyes? Focus on that! - Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment