Tuesday, May 30, 2017

530 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Gods Sweet Vessel
There is safety in having many advisors. Proverbs 11:14

I'm learning ways to take time to fill my cup. One of those ways is seeking out counseling. I've never saw a counselor in my life but believe all need proper healthy counseling. Not one of us can do it all alone and professional help is good. 
So I'm now seeing a Christian Psychologist named Sarah. Today was my first appointment. I was nervous and couldn't wait to tell her everything to gain wisdom and clarity. I think this will teach me more about being still and waiting on the Lord to supply his great answers at just the right time. 
I walked out today feeling great. Felt the Holy Spirit was very present and what I gathered God saying through his vessel named Sarah is yes it's time to cut back, trim and simply focus on your family for now. I was feeling guilt not being the friend I once was but I'm simply stretched too thin and will keep my cup full by narrowing down my obligations to the world outside God, my husband and my children. 
The Challenge: 

Seek counsel from a professional Christian psychologist this will give you more tools as God works to strengthen you on this great journey moving through life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment