Thursday, May 11, 2017

524 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*One Hot Mess*
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11

Satan is right on my tail telling me lies and making me worry for no reason this week. It's simply been exhausting! Trying to keep up with life and do the best I can daily but failing miserably. Late for Dr. appointments, wearing two different shoes (unknowingly) all day, taking wrong turns, leaving my credit card In machines and yes I lost my phone in Walmart yesterday! This all happened this week! 
So what is God telling me? Drum Roll please....   I think he's literally telling me sometimes when you walk with the holy spirit you simply look like a hot mess by worldly standards but God says yup your listening my child!   Sure hoping so...  I want nothing more then to be a good servant of our Lord but my fleshy self tells me I'm failing! 
Question is am I failing in Gods eyes? 
The Challenge: 
When your late, wearing wrong shoes and taking wrong turns is that following the Holy Spirit or do we need to be more rigid like the world says we ought to be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment