Wednesday, May 10, 2017

522 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
💜Missions Align💜
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations. Baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit. Matthew 28:19

It's been a roller coaster of a week with so many ups and downs but I know the challenges are Gods way of slowing me down to make his timing perfect. I want to share over the next couple days about how I know the Lord is hearing my thoughts. 
I was creating a decal last week to put on my car. I wanted to drive around town with a verse on the back window. I was going to put John 3:16 but then I heard my shepherds voice say no Matthew 28:19. So I listened. I had forgotten about this decal but was called to a new church this weekend. I did not plan or want to change churches but now I know the Lord is kicking me out of my other church. At this new church, North Metro Church, there mission aligns perfectly with mine. They revealed their plan on Sunday before the congregation and they revealed their calling was Matthew 28:19. Imagine to my surprise that was exactly what God was calling of me as well. My decal arrived and I knew God winked my way. My plan is my mew churches plan which is ALL God's great plan!  I believe I found a new home! 
The Challenge: 
Never say never. Disciples were nomads and never stationary. Sometimes God will uproot you, even when you go kicking and screaming, he has another idea for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment