Monday, May 29, 2017

529 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Hear your fathers voice! 
She does not fear bad news. She confidently trust the Lord to take care of her. Psalm 112:7

The things I've been struggling with awhile is letting go of situations that drain me. Not sure to let go, fight harder or simply distance self with the door cracked open. 
As the challenges keep coming back I'm realizing that it's time to truly let go. A door will always be open but my heart can't take waiting on some things and some people to simply love me for whom I'm growing to be. 
I think in letting go and moving forward this is me choosing God by choosing peace over allowing Satan to fool and play with my mind and whom he tells me I am. I am going to stand firm and listen to Gods voice and whom he knows I am working to be daily. 
So where do I go from here? I'm called to focus on my little family, my husband, my kids, a couple Christian relationships that are blossoming and my parents of course and sisters always.. It's been painful to let go of people I want to desperately hold on to but I know in my heart the truth is they have left awhile ago. 
I think in staying away from the drama and lies Satan continues to web about me, something I prophesied, which did in fact come true, I am choosing to have more space and time in my life to listen to my Lords teachings and callings for me. 
The Challenge: 
I think it's okay to shake the sandals and move on when you know the worldly pain is making it harder to hear the good words your father in heaven declares about you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment