Tuesday, June 13, 2017

534 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Oh Sweet Chosen One
For many be called but few chosen. Matthew 20:16

It is miraculous and unbelievable what the Lord has done in my life in only two years. He is catching me up. He does that you know. It's like being a sleepy college student the entire semester. Sleeping in, missing classes, drinking with friends then all at once the final comes. Through miracles some can study over night, cram the information and pass the test the next day. Sadly, some just don't even make it to the desk to finish the course and try that final.

The Holy Spirit just moved that out of me but what I'm suggesting is that as a once sleepy Carmel Christian I was lazy in my faith but when the big man came a calling and said, hey your a second time (A second chance) get your act together, I took Him very serious. So he's been sharing A LOT!!!!  I will work my best the next few days to get the message across. I pray the Lord gifts great strength and perseverance to sort all this and share ALWAYS in His way not mine! That's the key you know. I'm learning, dots connecting and lights turning on! Bright! 
The Challenge: 

Many are called but few are chosen..... Why? Because they have not studied, crammed or even attempted to sit in the seat to finish that  course! You must try in order to be called but then try even harder to get chosen! In the end it's up to no one but YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment