Tuesday, June 20, 2017

538 Days Saved- A Walk with God 
Such Grace
My grace is sufficient for you for my power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Such Grace God pour out onto us when we cry out to Him in desperate needs of relief. I'm feeling better after a few sad days. Victories have came and yes when we are still God will fight for us. 
Through sorrow we truly do find joys in Godly things rather then worldly. Often I rush through bedtime with my kids just to get to other things. Last night I took time to lay with them and listen to my new favorite song Broken Things by Matthew sweet. Sorrow truly makes you love and cherish these special little moments even more. 
The Challenge: 

Feeling sad? Take time to listen to 'Broken Things.' Imagine God singing right along with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment