Sunday, June 18, 2017

536 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Casted Out
Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so everyone can see your progress. 1 Timothy 4:15

Traumatizing events are happening but I'm standing firm and proud of how far God has brought me. I'm falling, getting back up, dusting myself off and trying to keep strong and show my progress to my readers. Yesterday was a day I wish I could redo. I was invited to a homeschool Christian conference to share about my journey. After much confusion and a lot of miscommunication and misunderstanding on their part I was asked to leave. It comes down to this I believe I was casted away because of the way I appeared. I wore this dress as pictured and it was not a expensive dress (not working to be flashy)  rather given to me for free by a sweet friend. I wore my Christ crusader cape as a promotional tool for my Childrens book coming out in two weeks and as you know I'm unashamed to be draped in Christ armor. As always I wore my precious flower halo because my mom makes them and they have very special meaning to me. 
This conference was very very conservative and honestly I was naive and completely unaware of what I was walking into. Now looking back I wish I would have worn a different dress and been more timid in my marketing approach but I still would have worn my cape and flowers. 
Yes, I'm humiliated but our God is refining us! He's making diamonds out of dust! I know one thing about my father in heaven He knows I'm trying, he knows I'm only human and through Jesus he showed that He loved the ones who suffer because in heaven last will be first.  He shared  with the lowly ones the tax collectors, the prostitutes, the adulterers. He loved them and he forgave, He never ever casted them out or shamed anyone! And we shall walk the same! 
The Challenge: 
Isn't this the Challenge -  being whom you are, not living for how the world wants you to look all the while making our father in heaven proud? 





No comments:

Post a Comment