Monday, June 19, 2017

537 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Seeing Jesus 
Behold the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. John 1:29

I'm baring through my suffering but I do know that suffering is a fruit of the spirit. When we tap into the fruits of the spirit instead of suppressing them God gifts grace in miraculous ways. 
Grace has come in some rather intense ways. Last night while driving home the pain I have been feeling was so real I had a split second out of body experience. In this time I saw Jesus just as they say. He was in this gorgeous white light. Like staring at the sun without hurting your eyes. You don't need to blink. In fact you don't want to miss a thing. He was right there standing tall in the light. He was at a far distance but the peace took over my whole being. 
When I snapped out of it and realized what just happened I cried sweet, quiet and joyful tears. My husband asked what's the matter. I said, "I just saw Jesus." He then said, "So those are tears of joy?" I said, "Yes!" 
The Challenge: 
Although the grace God gifts seems unreal we must know and share the truth! It is real! He is near and He is coming soon. Repent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment