Thursday, June 22, 2017

539 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
#VacationwithJesus
Truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord. Micah 3:8

Joy is flowing and I'm learning that I was forgetting to take time to be alone with God. My friend texted me a quote that said, "Do not work so hard for Christ you forget to pray because strength comes through prayer. 
This a was a sweet conviction and nudge from above to remind me that in order to have a peaceful and clear mind I must turn to God before I turn to people. 
I  am currently on vacation in New York City. This is my first time alone and on vacation in eight years. I was worried I would feel alone but I do not feel alone one bit. Quite the opposite actually. The Holy Spirit is very close and I'm keeping Him very near. I'm starting a new small book series which will be available on Amazon. The series is called Vacation with Jesus (New York). It's all about taking time to be fully present and alone with the Holy Spirit and working for the Holy Spirit. It's an adventure! 
The Challenge: 

You do not have to go on a luxurious vacation to spend time with God. That's the power of the Holy Spirit! When you tap into Him through prayer it's almost like a refreshing vacation away which will reboot and energize your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment