Monday, October 3, 2016

390 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Purple Cross Mission*
"He who hears you hears me." Luke 10:16
After a long season of time not being able to get to the gym, today I'm finally back. It feels so incredible to be back in the swing of things. We have our seasons and we have our storms but then we get back to our peaceful place. When I run God shares so much with me. Running energizes parts of my brain to help me see things through his eyes more clearly.
As I was running around the track I noticed an old man wearing army attire walking around the track. He was pulling his oxygen tank as he walked each lap. I felt drawn to him for some reason then I knew what it was I think Jesus wanted me to tell him he's proud of him.
I wish I had a Purple Cross to share with him and I even looked through my purse but didn't have a single one. As he came past me a fourth time I gave him a simple thumbs up and said. "Your doing a great job." Then I prayed to God he felt his loving proud spark.
The Challenge:
You see sometimes God speaks through us to others in very simple ways. God didn't need me to have a cross today to share his deep profound love, for a simple thumbs up was all the old man in the army attire needed. Share you stories on our Facebook page - Purple Cross Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment