Wednesday, October 5, 2016

392 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Feeling Special*
"I call on the lord in my distress and he answers me." Psalms 120:1 NIV

So many joys to speak of today... God is pouring so much into my soul and I'm ready and willing to keep up today which feels so good. Yesterday I prayed for clarity and yesterday I prayed to see something very special within a 24 hour period! God came through and showed up in so many places but I will share two. 
During prayer I saw a vision of a black crow. I was not sure why but I was curious as to why and kept the thought in my back pocket. Today on my time hop on Facebook this quote popped up that I posted a year ago. "When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person that walked in." This quote had a picture of a crow! The same crow that was in my vision. A premonition Jesus knew I would embrace to make me feel special. 

I been dealing with some personal triumphs but I do believe it's a part of Gods plan. When my heart aches I'm more vulnerable, which makes a better writer, which is important as these thoughts go out into the world. My friend Karla sent this quote to me today which also felt like a wink straight from God, "A woman who serves unnoticed and unthanked is a woman who loves God more than she desires the praise of others." Wendy Pope
The Challenge: 
Feeling un special? Tell God.... and ask him to help make you feel special again. Then watch as he shares something with you within 24 hours! Don't expect but with your child like faith have simple hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment