Tuesday, October 25, 2016

406 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*A Simple Life*
"Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established for you." Proverbs 16:3

The intensity of my walk has subsided which I knew it would. I miss my daily winks but I know my angels are still around.
I'm feeling at peace, more at home and more rested. I think it's been a great sigh of relief for me. My days consist of the simplest things. Mainly taking care of my children, editing copy after revised copy of my book, making food and simply day dreaming. I know my life will begin to move fast again but for now I am truly embracing my turtle like "shell time."
Some may look upon my life and think she must be bored but what I would say to them is I've done the roller coaster and now I welcome the bored. However with Christ one is never bored. Way too much to learn and share. It truly is a richer life.
The Challenge:
Open up the book of Proverbs.  This book will share teachings about marriage, parenting, friends and neighbors.  - You will see why one will never get bored with a Bible in their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment