Sunday, October 30, 2016



412 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Fear No More*
"God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2: Timothy 1:7

This is how much my heart has grown. This is a lighthearted post so don't get too freaked by anything I say... I never take myself too seriously.
So we were in our basement watching the World Series tonight.My baby said, "Oh no, mom a bug." There it was a big ol wolf spider crawling across our floor. I used to be deathly afraid of spiders. I'm not kidding I would scream, kill them and then sleep with my light on the rest of my night because you know what they say where there are one there are more! 
With my fearless spirit I stayed calm, talked to the nice spider and made my husband get toilet paper to pick him up and let him outside. Yup, that's right we saved the spiders life. I now have just too much respect for life as I know all creation came from God. 
Guess what the spiritual meaning of the spider said tonight....  "Your creativity is at a peak right now. Explore new projects and ideas that are in balance with your dreams of the future." The Spider 
The Challenger: 
A fun little hobby of mine is when Gods creature makes an impression on my life I like to google their spiritual meaning and see what they represent. Try it some time. It will be sure to give you a wink, your way, from above! 


No comments:

Post a Comment