Thursday, March 1, 2018

627 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Praise Moves 
Abstain from things offered to idols. Acts 15:29 

Have you ever went to a yoga class and felt something off or not right? I’ve tried several times but the classes never sat right with my soul and now I understand why. Yoga is actually based off of eastern religion practices. Religions such as Hinduism is where yoga originated. These yoga practices and postures are often seen as offerings to statues of Hindu Gods. This would be the kind of practices our Lord warns us to abstain from in Acts 15:29. 
With this knowledge it has been on my heart to start a new form of stretching that goes along with the postures and verses of the Bible. Once again I thought I came up with a new idea but a women by the name of Laurette Willis was called to create stretch movements which offered a Christian alternative to yoga. She started developing “Praise Moves” in 2001! 
The Challenge: 
Try some PraiseMoves today! The Postures can be found soon on my website LeaMichelleMinistries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment