Thursday, March 15, 2018

631 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Sweet Moments-
In the Lord your labor is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

I had a great conversation with a man this evening. He was a crippled man using a walker. He was working to open the door all on his own, but I rushed over to help him. He told me normally he won’t accept help. He said he forces himself to do things all on his own. He has epilepsy and his doctors tell him he shouldn’t be walking. He believes the lord keeps him walking and it continues to shock the doctors. He then went on to tell me that he keeps fighting because he thinks the minute he stops walking he’s “done for,” and “in a wheel chair.”
This man inspired me today. His strength was encouraging. I did feel a special moment within our time talking. As if the Lord was tuning in. He shared with me about what the Lords doing and I was able to assure him that even if he ends up in a wheel chair he is certainly not done for! His pain is not in vain and God will still use him even if he can’t walk! He smiled and a sense of peace washed over him. 
The Challenge: 
Even in our most humbled down of moments remember God is always using his children and his children know that the work in the Lord is never work in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment