Friday, March 23, 2018

634 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Tested 
He knows the way I take; when he has tested me I shall come forward as gold. Job 23:10

I’ve been feeling a bit like Job of the Bible this week. In the book of Job his faith gets tested. God knows he’s a good follower of Him but Satan says Job will not follow if I mess with him and distract him. God believes different and allows Satan to test him to prove Jobs loyalty. 
I guess I feel sometimes in this walk God is like the teacher of a classroom. He’s always there to answers questions and encourage us until the test comes then he must sit quietly at his desk and allow us to work through the problems ourselves. This in return helps us learn, stretch and bloom. 
God sat quietly at his desk as Job went through his trials then after the test they discussed it, grew closer because of it and God restored everything that was taken away from him. 
The Challenge: 
The test and the storms will come! We aren’t allowed sick days on those test days either. Prepare, stand firm, trust and know you will come forward as gold afterwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment