Thursday, March 22, 2018

632 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-A divided body?-
Now you are the body of Christ and each one of you are apart of it. 1 Corinthians 12:27

Alright folks I’ve hit a snag In my walk and I need to be honest here. The last few weeks I have not felt like writing because I’ve been thinking deeply on some subjects. One subject includes how to approach different audiences about Jesus (Yeshua). I was asked to speak at a few events last week. I love this more then anything but if I’m being honest I know “My Journey,” and how the Lord has moved me does not always appeal to the masses. So how do I remain true to myself and what God needs from me while not offending different denominations of Christians and what they have been taught along their way? 
What I find interesting is through this walk talking to non believers or those of other faiths is easier for me then speaking in front of my own, so called, people lumped in the title of “Christian” or “body of Christ.” There are so many types of Christians, so many different interpretations of the Bible and different flavors of whom our Lord is. I just wish we could be one body like the Bible says Gods people are to be but let’s face it many Christians argue about so many topics. It does not seem like one sound mind at times and its my goal to get to the bottom of this separation. We need unity in the church and soon! How can we reach non believers when our own house does not agree on important foundational points? 
The Challenge: 
If we believe in Jesus why is this not enough for some? Why is there still so much confusion amongst the body of Christ on so many other life topics, the messiah and the different doctrines?  

No comments:

Post a Comment