Wednesday, March 28, 2018

636 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Evil called Good?-
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. Isaiah 5:20

The Bible is very clear that in the end days good will be called evil and evil will be called good. So as Bible prophecy continues to reveal itself it’s not shocking that we see these exact things occurring. 
Today, I was talking to a women on a thread who wanted to know why she was dreaming so much about her partner. Through the conversation I figured she was referring to her partner as a man because her status said she was interested in men and a Christian. I asked her about this. She then revealed to me her partner is a woman and she needs to change her status since she came out of the closet recently. I informed her that she should change her “Christian” status too since that’s no longer her belief system. She went on to tell me she’s a gay Christian. I sent her a private message kindly sharing and warning that it’s a contradictory to the Bible and The teaching of Jesus Christ to be a unrepented gay Christian. I said it’s okay to be a different faith and shared some information on what the Christian faith believes about homosexuality. She kindly wrote back and said she will remain a Christian who is gay. 
The Challenge: 
Can a person be a gay Christian or could this be an example of deception; calling evil good?  ***Check out 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 today to gain some more insight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment