Friday, March 9, 2018

630 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
-Misleading opportunities-
For the one that sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the spirit will from the spirit reap eternal life. Gal. 6: 7-8

I had this dream last night. It was a dream about me getting an opportunity of a lifetime. Acting and dancing in a famous broadway show. The thing is it was burlesque style and I would be wearing black leather and using whips. Some parts are foggy but overall I knew it was something I shouldn’t be doing because it would mislead thousands. In the dream I struggled with my flesh because I really just wanted the opportunity. 
This is an example of what some face in the world. Choosing opportunities to excel careers but knowing in your heart your selling yourself short and essentially selling your soul to the devil. 

Tila Tequila knows this all to well. She was once famous for her promiscuity on VH1’s hit show, back in the day, called ‘A Shot At Love.’ She now reveals she fed into the lies. She has been recently seen sharing about Jesus on social media but her sharing comes with a chip on her shoulder and great bitterness. She’s basically coming out of hell and feels Hollywood mislead her and she feels abused. And that’s exactly what Satan does! He’s an abuser! The cats out of the bag! 
The Challenge: 
Beware of the opportunities you are given. If you have shreds of doubt that the Lord approves then don’t take it! Always take opportunities that God will be proud of! Always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment