Friday, March 23, 2018

633 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
- Keep on Seeking - 
Seek his will in all you do. Proverbs 3:6

I listened to a sermon about a year ago about how with each battle we slay we take a little bite of a cookie to reward ourselves but then get right back to the fight. The sermon keeps pulling me through this rollar coaster artist life with my crazy ups and downs. That’s just simply how Artists are. Emotional, sensitive and very expressive. It’s the expressive parts that heal us. When we get out what’s eating at us and sometimes we don’t even know what it is until we dance, sing, write or even cry out to the Lord. Some may find this odd but for us that’s the test being true to that calling to express it. 
This week my faith has been tested but I had some special moments today which reminded me to keep on fighting through. With each little accomplishment I’ll take a little bite of cookie and then get right back to this mission of seeking the Lord in all I do. 
The Challenge: 
Always take time to give yourself hug, pat on back or bite of a cookie when you have a big accomplishment but then get right back to work and wait on your next break through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment