Wednesday, April 12, 2017


509 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
P*ray for everything!*
Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything. Philippians 4:8

I promised myself and God, of course, that  I would try to start blogging daily again. Mainly it helps me to process all the Lords blessings.
It has been a week full of great blessings. The weather has been amazing, the fridgerater is now always stocked with healthy food as I get groceries delivered from Walmart! Home delivery service has been life changing!  Hey anything that frees up time to spend with my family is an A plus rating in my book.
Another blessing is I got in a long run and lots of yard work today. You won't believe this but when I tell you prayer works I never lie! Today, I found my husbands wedding ring in my sons sand box! Yup... we lost his wedding ring two years ago but we never stopped praying and hoping one day it would return. Today was that day! 👍🏻💜
The Challenge:
Keep on praying because you truly never know when that prayer will magically be answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment