Saturday, April 15, 2017

510 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
A mothers nightmare!
For he will give his angels charge concerning you. To guard you in all your ways. 91:11

Today I experienced the most terrifying moment of my life. We were driving home from visiting the Easter bunny and my son started choking. We pulled the car over on the highway and I got to my son as fast as possible. He was alert but gagging on what he said was a penny. After five minutes of choking and gagging he was able to work it up and gag it out!  It was two quarters!!
I have never felt so terrified but I knew I was not alone. Our angels were once again all around and taking charge over us today. We are at the hospital now and my son is okay. Praise Jesus he saved my sweet baby today!
The Challenge:
Stay calm in all terrifying situations and wait as God sends his angels to hover', they hover around his children!

No comments:

Post a Comment