Friday, April 28, 2017


516 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
*Truth*
Do that which is honest. 2 Corinthians 13:7

Yes,  I was called to be big, bold and create awareness about Jesus Christ but if you truly knew me when I was young, I was a shy one.
I am not truly sure how this post will flow but I just now gave the Lord permission to enter my heart to share here tonight. I truly have so much to share with you all but I've been standing back just to try to understand it all. Now I know fully what God wants me to share.
I am Learning, as a person of the flesh, I crave adventure and adrenaline! My friend Karla asked me the the other day if I am an adrenaline junky?  Hmmmm... I never thought this before but with Christ he continuously does point these things out to you..!! this will need to be a week long post of deep thoughtfulness...  I shall reveal this week  a secret behind my past two years! A secret not many know but....  I will be willing to share! Sharing in the body of Christ is good! I need prayers for protection as the Lord continues to lead!
The Challenge:
Sharing your story = others sharing their stories = Great Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment