Saturday, April 22, 2017

513 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
🌷Clariry🌷
Cast all your anxiety upon him because he cares about you, 1 Peter 5:7

I truly have been avoiding writing because so much has gone on the week and I'm trying to process the messages God is working to convey.
Since finding Christ and learning how to put God first it has definitely put some strain on relationships and it took me a great deal of time to understand why. It is becoming more clear and I'm happy to be open and brave enough to share this piece with all of you.
When you accept Christ your life changes you do a 180 degree turn around. This then causes relationships you once knew a certain way to change. Roles and needs change.
I find myself sometimes hurting about things and wanting to pour into others like I use to but then my cup feels drained. The cup gets drained because the lord wants us to cast our burdens and fears into him and not people.
The Lord is making it very clear to me this week that it's important to put emotions aside. It is truly SELFISH of me to pour my fears and burdens into other because those emotions are not meant for people but for God! Plus emotions play tricks on us! Devil sneaks in!!!
I'm still shifting through this and I know this is a bit confusing but believe me I'm trying to figure it out fully too. So far the message God has gifted is this - pouring emotions and burdens into other is in fact selfish! It hurts them and that is not what God blesses.
The Challenge:
Put your emotions aside and state facts when trying to resolve issues with others. Instead of pouring into people pour into God and that's when true clarity and your peace will be gifted!

No comments:

Post a Comment